Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stokely made this happen--


Give me 15 minutes and a bag of bud and bet I buzz... we I see young people on their grind and their hustle I make sure I pay respect. I'm hustle like flow and grind like Tony Hawk. When you Live life and don't let others influence your train of thought then your creativity begins to blossom and grow. Once I let some things go everything just seemed much easier and not to mention better. This isn't the airport so let that baggage go.  Don't concern yourselves with others and their foolishness because you fall into their mess. I live in a dream world that no one else is allowed. I dream dreams that people wish they could. I don't shoot for stars I shoot past them.



                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                         Jupiter

0 comments: