Wednesday, January 27, 2010

...::::SKINNY GUY:::>>

This post is dedicated to a good friend of Jupiter, Tory "Skinny Guy" Ramirez. Tory is the creator and Ceo of Skinny Guy clothing line which is taking the college scene by storm in Texas, so we sat down and talked to Tory about "SKINNY GUY" this is what he had to say:

Q: HOW & WHEN DID SKINNY GUY START?


A: I created Skinny Guy in the summer of 2008- I had been trying to make a clothing line since I was eleven years old, and had little to no success prior. I decided then that the best way to come up with a great t-shirt line was to make a catchy phrase that seemed simple, but had a deeper meaning.

Q: WHAT IS YOUR INSPIRATION BEHIND SKINNY GUY?

A: What inspired me to do business as and put the phrase "Skinny Guy" on my t-shirts was the fact that almost everyone I knew used the word skinny in either a negative connatation (males case -your cute, but you're too skinny), or to compliment ones figure (usually in a womens case). I wanted to redefine the word skinny and use it not in a physical sense but in a metaphysical one; In a positive light which would inspire people to do and be better than they already were.

Q: WHERE DO YOU SEE SKINNY GUY GOING IN THE FUTURE?

A: In the future I see Skinny Guy becoming an empire- making t-shirts is only step one- I hope to expand my company in different avenues and hope to help a lot of people along the way. But for now I will continue to come up with new designs and focus primarily on clothing. Just taking it one step at a time.

Q: WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF SKINNY GUY?

A: The skinny in "Skinny Guy" represents that you always have room left to grow- not necessarily physicaly, but mentally. We're all skinny guys- as long as we have a desire to grow and to ultimately be greater than we already are. (For example if you have a "skinny" mind- theres always room for more knowledge.) In other words to live "skinny" is to live with infinite possibilities.

TWITTER:  http://twitter.com/skinnyguyinc


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: