Wednesday, December 2, 2009

.:::: throw some water on that::::>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF JUPITER MARCUS ALLEN!!!!!

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THESE WATCHES CALLED NO LABELS?? THEY ARE SO BEASTY!
I'M JUST GETTING ON THE SITE LIKE 10 MINUTES AGO AND AS SOON AS I POST THIS THREAD I'M ORDERING EVERY COLOR. THESE WATCHES ARE ILL IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED. THEY GON PUT G-SHOCKS OUT OF BUSINESS. BIG UPS TO THE CREATOR OF THESE BAD AZZ WATCHES.





Now to business... Its getting cold as many may have noticed and the holiday season is here. This personally is my favorite time of year mainly because of LAYERS! LAYERS! LAYERS!!! With the cold weather its possible to take a lot of fashion risks. One thing that I'm really diggin right now is rugby shirts. Rugby shirts can be dressed up in a prep style and can be portrayed in a rugged way with ripped jeans and a trench coat with some old looking beat up boots. Rugby shirts are great with trench coats and peacoats and bomber jackets really any jacket. I like the prep look with the rugby shirts, a denim jacket and khakis and maybe some sperry's and top it off with a fedora and some geeks.

0 comments: